Sunday, March 2, 2008

Show Off Your Papercraft Collection


As you may have noticed in my last post there is over 180 papercrafts on this site - that's over 180 different paper models that you can download and build yourself! Not only that there are plenty more fantastic papercrafts out there on the net that I am yet to find, plus other wonderful papercraft blogs such as paperkraft.net. That's a whole lot of papercrafting... So there must be some tremendous papercraft collections out there right? Well I want to see them :) If you have an amazing collection of papercrafts, grab your digital camera and snap a shot of it - I'll feature the best collections in a special post - Papercraft fame can be yours! Email your pictures to me at: zippy.ben@gmail.com and many thanks in advance for your submissions!